You are searching about Are Microsoft Certifications Recognized In The World Cup, today we will share with you article about Are Microsoft Certifications Recognized In The World Cup was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic Are Microsoft Certifications Recognized In The World Cup is useful to you.
.NET Center of Excellence
The Microsoft .NET platform represents a paradigm shift in the way applications are developed for the Internet. It includes open standards that allow businesses to collaborate over the Internet with minimal investment. Hanu Software Solutions Inc. (HSS) is an expert in using .NET to develop solution frameworks and applications.
HSS has established a dedicated Center of Excellence (COE) that leverages the company’s expertise in the .NET platform for the benefit of its customers. The HSS COE team delivers technical excellence through enhanced system architectures, application development capabilities, and reusable enterprise components, and also focuses on building enterprise solutions using existing and emerging .NET technologies and standards.
.NET Center of Excellence at Hanu Software Solutions
For all the attention paid to return on investment in IT, little progress has been made in connecting all elements of IT to what the business is trying to achieve. Managing IT investments and demonstrating the value of IT to the business is more challenging than ever, and most businesses seem to be losing ground. CIOs are often asked by management to justify the very IT components that provide value to the business.
This white paper describes the strategies HSS has developed to maximize its effectiveness in delivering .NET solutions to our customers.
As a software services organization whose business is IT itself, HSS has learned how to align its operations with a technology-focused center of excellence (COE).
What is COE?
The term Center of Excellence (COE) is a general phrase used in many types of institutions, particularly in education, research and healthcare. The IT industry adopted the phrase and began using it to define a set of tools, resources, and skills used to perform specific development and maintenance tasks by a focused team working in a single location.
Sometimes “COE” for IT has become more of a marketing term with no substance behind it. This was because IT service organizations are project-oriented organizations with defined schedules and goals, unlike other departments that may not have the vision, longevity and resources to maintain a long-term delivery system focused on a common thread.
Make business sense
Since its inception, HSS has had a strategy to continuously deliver cost-effective, value-added solutions to its customers. As the company grew, HSS saw the need for a common set of processes and practices that would allow its developers to quickly create solutions and leverage project knowledge across projects to deliver continuously improving services and solutions. This need also required that all specialized toolkits, languages and knowledge of how to use them be available to HSS engineers in a structured and defined system, allowing them to develop new solutions flexibly, faster and at lower cost. Enter the HSS Center of Excellence.
Elements of HSS COE
HSS has created a structure for all its COEs that consists of the following key elements:
1. Languages and technology
Languages and technology
Each COE includes various programming languages, technologies, development libraries, and compilers related to the specific technology domain of that COE. For example, .NET COE uses the following technologies:
· Web services: SOAP, XML RPC and WSDL.
· Distributed technologies: COM/COM+/DCOM/CORBA, RPC and NET Remoting.
The HSS development toolset is an important element of the company’s unique selling proposition, namely its ability to deliver solutions for many different lifecycles, budgets and timelines. HSS does not believe in developing a new solution from scratch for every new project. Its toolkit includes:
· Engineering tools: GUI controls, reusable components, generic data access layer, SQL data scriptor, SQL schema scriptor, SQL comparison and many more.
· Migration tools: VB to VB.NET, VB.NET to C Sharp, ASP to ASP.NET, PHP to ASP.NET.
· Process automation tools: defect management, VSS, dashboard, line counting, MS Project.
HSS also uses analysis tools, utilities and controls.
Process is important at HSS. The processes used by HSS are documented and defined in its Quality Management System (QMS). All HSS development engineers follow these processes. The QMS implements industry best practices and is based on ISO quality standards and the Software Engineering Institute’s Capability Maturity Model (CMM) and includes:
· Formally documented project management processes, including planning, scheduling, progress monitoring, reporting, communication, issues, delivery management and many more.
· Formally documented engineering processes, including configuration management, requirements development, design, construction and unit testing (UT), system testing, and user documentation development.
· Comprehensive quantitative process measurement and control, including productivity measurement, schedule variance tracking, defect density reporting, and effort variance tracking.
HSS engineers follow the following best practices throughout the software project lifecycle to reduce development timelines as well as schedule volatility:
1. Reviews – At each stage of development or maintenance, HSS performs a detailed technical review of the software design and code implementation. Identifying and fixing errors at this early stage prevents errors from entering the code, saves time and costs, and prevents errors in the delivered software.
2. Component Reusability – HSS has developed a library of over 100 frequently used software components typical of .NET applications. These components are proven, have a proven design and do not contain critical errors. Components can be reused without changes or with modifications. In the design phase of a new project, HSS engineers identify components suitable for the new application. Only application-unique code is designed and written from scratch. Incorporating existing high-quality software into a new application in this way saves the HSS customer time and cost and helps ensure the quality of the deployed application.
3. Change Control Board – HSS QMS requires software developers to strictly adhere to the defined requirements for the application. For medium to very large projects, a central control mechanism is needed to ensure that each change is properly considered and coordinated. Therefore, HSS establishes a change control committee for such projects. It includes members from the design, development and testing teams. Sometimes it also includes members of the customer team. Its purpose is to ensure that each major change is properly considered by all stakeholders and that each change is approved before implementation. The CCB is the body that reviews all major change requests and approves them, disapproves them or defers them for further information. Using this board avoids “feature creep”, a typical problem in the software development industry, adheres to the development plan and features expected by the customer.
4. Nightly Software Build and Smoke Test – Every night the HSS Build Group creates a new build of the application and runs a series of tests to verify its basic functionality. Creating builds daily allows engineers to find and fix integration errors almost immediately. It also allows HSS to track feature implementation against the plan as it shows features that have been implemented on a daily basis.
5. Risk List and Plan – As part of its QMS, HSS will develop a list of top 10 risks for each development project along with a plan to address each risk should it materialize. HSS engineers evaluate risks weekly, resolve any, and identify potential new risks, minimizing the impact on schedule and software quality.
Quality human resources are the basic asset of any organization. HSS staffs each COE with staff who are proficient in the set of tools, languages, and products used by that COE. The company hires engineering graduates who have experience, training and certification in internationally recognized IT skill sets. For example, the people at .NET COE are MCP and MCSD certified.
HSS recruits top engineering talent from top universities and subjects them to six weeks of rigorous classroom and on-the-job training. HSS also provides ongoing advanced programmer training for all employees.
For HSS customers, this means that their solutions, products and software are developed by certified sources, so customers don’t have to worry about the people deployed on their projects. This also means that HSS customers receive value-added recommendations for long-term planning and can develop IT roadmaps with confidence that recommendations from HSS are based on the latest knowledge.
.NET COE: Providing agile solutions on the Microsoft platform
HSS COE for .NET is aligned with the Microsoft platform and toolkits and provides business-critical solutions for various technologies and business domains. This COE has a collective IT experience of 200 person years and .NET experience of more than 75 person years. Other key facts are:
Number of implemented projects 30
Location Gurgaon, India
.NET COE components
This diagram illustrates the building blocks of the .NET COE. Central is the HSS Quality Management System (QMS), which manages the activities, tools and resources of other elements.
Faster.NET – HSS Development Framework for .NET Solutions
Continuous improvements to the .NET COE enable HSS to offer scalable, on-demand .NET solutions to customers in a variety of industries. The company calls it Faster.NET. Its key elements are:
· Pre-built, reusable software components
· A reusable set of engineering tools that does not require customization for each project, increasing the speed of development
· A reusable set of architectures or Solutions Blue Prints (SBPs) that save time for developing a software architecture from scratch.
Video about Are Microsoft Certifications Recognized In The World Cup
You can see more content about Are Microsoft Certifications Recognized In The World Cup on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about Are Microsoft Certifications Recognized In The World Cup
If you have any questions about Are Microsoft Certifications Recognized In The World Cup, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article Are Microsoft Certifications Recognized In The World Cup was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article Are Microsoft Certifications Recognized In The World Cup helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles Are Microsoft Certifications Recognized In The World Cup
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords Are Microsoft Certifications Recognized In The World Cup
Are Microsoft Certifications Recognized In The World Cup
way Are Microsoft Certifications Recognized In The World Cup
tutorial Are Microsoft Certifications Recognized In The World Cup
Are Microsoft Certifications Recognized In The World Cup free
#NET #Center #Excellence