You are searching about Best Places To Watch The World Cup Windsor, today we will share with you article about Best Places To Watch The World Cup Windsor was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic Best Places To Watch The World Cup Windsor is useful to you.
10 Top Day Rail Trips From London
If you’re traveling on a budget, staying in one of London’s excellent hostels doesn’t mean you can only explore the inner city. These top destinations take you anywhere between 20 minutes and several hours on London’s famously reliable rail system.
1. St. Albans (20 minutes by train) – Over 2,000 years of history have shaped this city, with everyone from the Celts to the Romans to the Benedictines leaving their mark here. History lovers will definitely want to visit St. Albans, and it is certainly within reach of any of the central London hostels.
2. Windsor (30 minutes by train) – Want to learn about the royal family? Windsor is a place you’ll want to go, especially as it’s home to the famous royal residence, Windsor Castle. There is also the Windsor Legoland theme park which can be quite fun for the young or young to explore.
3. Epping Forest (40 minutes by train) – There’s nothing quite like a walk through a peaceful forest, especially if you need a break from the typically crowded areas around London hostels. But be sure to check before you go, as Epping Forest is closed to the public on certain days.
4. Brighton (1 hour by train) – Brighton is only an hour away by train and you’ll have a blast exploring the nooks and crannies of this wonderfully eclectic and creative city. The Royal Pavilion and Pier Fun Fair Beach are world famous and there really is something to entertain every visitor, young and old.
5. Cambridge (1 hour by train) – Here you can visit one of the world’s most prestigious universities and hit the river – or get someone else to row for you! This picturesque town is just as beautiful as you’ve heard.
6. Oxford (1.5 hours by train) – Another renowned university has its home here in Oxford and there are plenty of museums to keep you busy. Also worth a visit is Oxford’s Blenheim Palace, where films such as the Harry Potter series and A Little Chaos film sets are filmed.
7. Bath (1.5 hours by train) – the aptly named city is home to Britain’s only natural hot springs. Roman baths and spas can be a welcome treat for those who crave a nice long soak to relax traveling muscles and tired feet.
8. Canterbury (1.5 hours by train) – Lovers of religious history and architecture simply must make time to visit the famous Canterbury Cathedral. The Church of St. Martin and the Abbey of St. Augustine are two notable sights worth visiting.
9. Salisbury (2 hours by train) – Salisbury boasts beautiful religious architecture as well as lush countryside ideal for walking, cycling and sightseeing. It is also home to the best-preserved copy of the Magna Carta, of which only four copies remain intact.
10. Stonehenge (2 hours by train) – Stonehenge is a marvel of Neolithic architecture and well worth the time to visit. It is only eight miles north of Salisbury.
Keep all these destinations in mind when staying in one of London’s many excellent hostels and you’ll realize just how much you can see by rail.
Video about Best Places To Watch The World Cup Windsor
You can see more content about Best Places To Watch The World Cup Windsor on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about Best Places To Watch The World Cup Windsor
If you have any questions about Best Places To Watch The World Cup Windsor, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article Best Places To Watch The World Cup Windsor was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article Best Places To Watch The World Cup Windsor helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles Best Places To Watch The World Cup Windsor
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords Best Places To Watch The World Cup Windsor
Best Places To Watch The World Cup Windsor
way Best Places To Watch The World Cup Windsor
tutorial Best Places To Watch The World Cup Windsor
Best Places To Watch The World Cup Windsor free
#Top #Day #Rail #Trips #London