You are searching about Can El Salvador Qualify For The World Cup, today we will share with you article about Can El Salvador Qualify For The World Cup was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic Can El Salvador Qualify For The World Cup is useful to you.
What is 4C Common Code Coffee Certification?
The mission of the 4C Common Code is to achieve global leadership by emphasizing economic, social and environmental factors in coffee growing. This emphasis leads to improved production, processing and marketing conditions for members of the coffee sector.
4C Common Code was launched in 2003. This certification has representation from countries such as Brazil, Cameroon, Colombia, Ivory Coast, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Ethiopia, Guatemala, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Kenya, Malawi, Mexico, Nicaragua , Papua, New Guinea, Peru, Philippines, Tanzania, Thailand, Uganda, Vietnam and Zambia.
Is 4C a label?
- No. 4C is not a label. It is a certification.
- The coffee and farms are certified. There are specific checks to verify that the coffee in the package meets the criteria stated on the label.
- The label on packaged coffee indicates the correctness of a claim such as coffee produced using sustainable standards. The label might read “Organic Coffee,” for example, and additional wording might say the coffee is 4C certified.
How is 4C different?
- Certification acts as a basic standard. The improvement process behind the name and all the work done by the 4C Association is what makes a difference.
- 4C members implement specific processes and measurable steps to meet specific baseline levels of sustainability.
- Again, an important distinction: on coffee packages, consumers will not see a “label” or “endorsement.” Instead, they can simply read that the bakery supports the 4C approach.
How do coffee farmers qualify for Common Code 4C certification?
- Coffee farmers adhere to a code of conduct that is very specific about unacceptable and acceptable practices.
- This code covers many social, environmental and economic principles for everyone in the coffee supply chain. For example, this includes farmers, plantations, producer organizations, estates, mills, exporters, traders and more.
- Following practices that emphasize sustainable production and post-harvest processing ensures sustainability on Common Code 4C certified farms. It also helps promote and adopt the code among farmers.
What are the main objectives that this certification seeks to achieve?
- The main goals include: reducing coffee cultivation costs, improving product quality and strengthening organizational structures for coffee producers.
- In other words, optimizing the overall operational flow along the value chain, from bean to cup.
- By achieving these goals, farmers increase their income and improve their living standards.
What makes 4C such a successful program?
- One of the reasons the 4C Common Code has grown so much is word of mouth among coffee farmers, workers and producers.
- To date, more than 14,000 farmers produce coffee in accordance with 4C standards and account for about 4 percent of global production.
- What is very significant is that the standards have helped farmers increase their income by over 30%.
- When coffee farmers hear directly from other farmers how successful they are with the farming practices recommended by this certification’s Code of Conduct, they are more likely to want to know more and join the program.
- Farmers encourage each other to plant other crops such as groundnuts, maize, root crops, oil palm or other natural plants along with coffee.
- Farmers have the confidence that they have a ready market for their products as long as they abide by the code because it sets them apart from every other farmer.
How about a cup of “Certified” Jamaican True Blue Mountain?
Video about Can El Salvador Qualify For The World Cup
You can see more content about Can El Salvador Qualify For The World Cup on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about Can El Salvador Qualify For The World Cup
If you have any questions about Can El Salvador Qualify For The World Cup, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article Can El Salvador Qualify For The World Cup was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article Can El Salvador Qualify For The World Cup helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles Can El Salvador Qualify For The World Cup
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords Can El Salvador Qualify For The World Cup
Can El Salvador Qualify For The World Cup
way Can El Salvador Qualify For The World Cup
tutorial Can El Salvador Qualify For The World Cup
Can El Salvador Qualify For The World Cup free
#Common #Code #Coffee #Certification