You are searching about Can Mexico Still Qualify For The World Cup, today we will share with you article about Can Mexico Still Qualify For The World Cup was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic Can Mexico Still Qualify For The World Cup is useful to you.
8 Favorite Chocolate Cookie Recipes From Around the World – Part 1: Italy and Vienna
Biscuits were originally “small test cakes” that the Dutch used to test oven temperatures. These cookies were called “koekje” in Dutch, with their history said to have come from Persia as far back as the 7th century.
Today, cookies or biscuits (as they are called in England and Australia), have been developed and developed all over the world.
Since the introduction of chocolate into confectionery, there has been much testing and invention of recipes around the world.
Part 1 – “Favorite Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipes” from Italy and Vienna…
Many great recipes for biscuits or biscuits originated in Italy and Vienna and have influenced French and European chefs over the past hundreds of years. Here are two simple and all-time classic recipes…
WORLD RECIPE FOR CHOCOLATE BISCUIT – Italy
Biscotti is the term for cookie in Italy.
Makes: about 40 cookies
1 1/2 cups plain flour
1/2 cup cocoa powder
1 spoon of baking powder
1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
1 cup of sugar
1 1/2 cups whole almonds
3 lightly beaten eggs
1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1. Fry the whole almonds and chop them coarsely.
2. Heat the oven to 180ºC.
3. Combine the dry ingredients and mix well.
4. Beat the eggs and vanilla together and add to the dry ingredients mixture. Use your hands to knead together until a dough forms.
5. Divide the dough into three equal parts. Roll each dough out on a lightly floured surface into a long log. Place on a greased baking sheet.
6. Bake for 30 minutes, or until firm.
7. Remove from the oven. Reduce the heat to 160ºC. After the logs have cooled (leave them on the baking sheet), bake them for 15 minutes.
8. Remove the logs to a cutting board and cut with a sharp serrated knife into about 1/2 inch, or about 1 cm, slices.
9. Place the cookie slices back on the baking sheet and bake for another 20 minutes until crisp.
10. Remove from the oven and cool before serving.
Store in an airtight container for up to one month.
WORLD RECIPE FOR CHOCOLATE BISCUIT – Vienna
“Viennese Chocolate Chip Cookies”
Makes: about 2 dozen
2 cups of butter
1/4 cup sugar
2 cups of flour
1 cup chopped pecans
1 cup of melted chocolate
1/4 teaspoon vanilla essence
A pinch of salt
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Cream the butter and sugar together until a light consistency.
3. Add half the flour to the butter and mix together.
4. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix thoroughly.
5. Pour the cookie dough with a wide star tip into a pan about 10 cm long and 3 cm wide.
6. Sprinkle pecans on top.
7. Bake for about 15 minutes.
8. Cold. Drizzle melted chocolate over each cookie.
9. Let the chocolate set before serving.
Store in an airtight container for 2 weeks. Refrigerate for warmer climates.
In our “Favorite Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipes from Around the World” series, we still have Mexico, the United States, India, China, Germany, and France.
Be sure to watch out for all four series.
These recipes make great holiday favors, themed gifts or treats.
Video about Can Mexico Still Qualify For The World Cup
You can see more content about Can Mexico Still Qualify For The World Cup on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about Can Mexico Still Qualify For The World Cup
If you have any questions about Can Mexico Still Qualify For The World Cup, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article Can Mexico Still Qualify For The World Cup was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article Can Mexico Still Qualify For The World Cup helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles Can Mexico Still Qualify For The World Cup
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords Can Mexico Still Qualify For The World Cup
Can Mexico Still Qualify For The World Cup
way Can Mexico Still Qualify For The World Cup
tutorial Can Mexico Still Qualify For The World Cup
Can Mexico Still Qualify For The World Cup free
#Favorite #Chocolate #Cookie #Recipes #World #Part #Italy #Vienna