You are searching about How Can Costa Rica Qualify For World Cup, today we will share with you article about How Can Costa Rica Qualify For World Cup was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic How Can Costa Rica Qualify For World Cup is useful to you.
5 Reasons Why These Top 10 World Class Cities Are a Must Visit
The topic of choosing only ten cities from the group of top tier cities around the world is, I must confess, a ticking time bomb. Regardless of which side of the divide you stand on; you are doomed to offend some people unintentionally.
My list almost without thought and consultation seems to agree with the monstrous article written by Dave Doran, which he has titled the top 10 world-class cities to visit. My deviation in this article is to focus on the 5 main common denominators of these cities, in other words; what are the most attractive qualities that these wonderful cities have in common that continue to attract travelers and visitors from all over the world.
I have an unusual challenge, it stems from the fact that my list of the top 10 cities comes in order of their importance and value to travelers around the world. Without fear of being contradicted or misunderstood. The city that tops my list are:
NEW YORK CITY – The city with the largest building in the world, The city that never sleeps, The city of light, The city for shoppers, so good they named it twice.
Paris – The seat of romance and beauty in the world.
LAS VEGAS – The entertainment and gambling capital of the world.
SYDNEY – The friendliest and calmest city for travelers.
SAN FRANCISCO – The most liberal and comfortable city for tourists.
BANGKOK – Asia’s gift to the tourist world, the most attractive city for tourists.
Tokyo – The city of stunning landscapes, the city of stunning monuments.
London – The Queen’s City. The city for everyone.
Rome – City of historical monuments, pontifical enclave.
Venice – The city of charm and beauty.
I dare say unequivocally that these cosmopolitan cities are a must-see for any international tourist. A visit to any of these wonderful cities with their unforgettable sights and landscapes will leave a lasting impression on your life.
Enough of my ramblings!
What do these cities have in common? Why do they attract a large proportion of international visitors? Actually; It is recorded that millions of people visit these top 10 cities every year!
All have these qualities in common!
1. NIGHT LIFE- The activity of people looking for diversion at night is increasing worldwide. The entertainment available for people looking for the night is very much available in these sprawling cities. You can find great movie theaters like the magic theater at 254 west 29th street I New York, ny I 10001, Regal Boulder Station 11 Theater 4111 Boulder Highway Las Vegas, NV 8912. Outstanding restaurants like Vegas Hotel Bar & entertainment in Sydney or pay a visit Bei Otto in central Bangkok to enjoy German-European cuisines.
2. ICONIC TERMS- Check out Parliament Square, London, Tower Bridge, Southwark, London, Kew Gardens, Kew, London. Are the historical points of Venice such as Basilica San Marco – Piazza San Marco, St. Mark’s Square Piazza San Marco, Tokyo Tower, Hanazono Jinja Tokyo,
When visiting Rome, there are 8 unforgettable historical sites that you must visit. These are:
the colosseum – it is estimated that around 500,000 people and over a million animals died inside the Colosseum.
Pantheon – The oldest domed structure in Rome, the Pantheon is the best-preserved building from the Roman Empire, and perhaps the best (of its era) in the entire world, The building is not only famous for the portico (facade) or the great concrete . structure, but mainly for the large round eye in the middle of the roof, also known as the Oculus.
Trevi Fountain – One of the busiest places in Rome, Trevi Fountain is among the most stunning fountains in the world with beautiful baroque architecture.
Spanish Steps – Just a few minutes from Piazza del Popolo at the base of La Fontana della Barcaccia in Piazza di Spagna, here you will find the Spanish Steps. They are the longest and widest staircases in all of Europe.
Piazza Navona – A Roman Baroque masterpiece, a marvel of light and sculpture, Piazza Navona is a public space that has the blueprints of an ancient Roman city circus. The whole area is full of tourists, many open cafes and restaurants, and many artists who draw or paint your portrait or caricature.
Monument to Vittorio Emanuele II – Made entirely of pure white chipped marble, the 135-meter-high structure stretches from the Capitoline Hill to the marble Piazza Venezia, and features a large equestrian sculpture of Victor Emmanuel and two statues of the mounted goddess Victoria on the quadriga. This is also the place where the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier is located.
Castel Sant’Angelo – Located on the right bank of the Tiber, where the river becomes larger, the castle is the most impressive element of the beautiful panorama. It is now a museum and if you are lucky, you can serve a cup of Italian coffee in an outdoor cafe and enjoy a sunny day.
Vatican – I don’t think the Vatican needs any introduction, but be sure to visit St. Peter’s Basilica, climb to the top to see the amazing panorama and visit the Vatican Museum, be sure to wake up early in the morning so you don’t miss the wonders early in the morning.
3. INTERNATIONAL CLASS HOTELS AND RESTAURANTS – You’ll be right at home in any of these cities when it comes to accommodation. From mega hotels and one to five star restaurants depending on the size of your checkbook. Check out Gramercy Park Hotel New York, Sushisamba at Palazzo Las Vegas. Tourists and travelers around the world show particular interest in the caliber of hotels and restaurants where they eat and stay.
4. TOP CLASS SHOPPING CENTERS – Shopping is another name for tourists and travelers around the world, there are equally high-class malls in all the top 10 cities on my list
5. FRIENDLY – The reception you get when you visit any of these cities is not only top class, but unmatched.
Hope you have a blast when you get the chance to visit any of these top vacation must-see cities! I remember telling you.
(C) Copyright John Efetobor, all rights reserved.
Video about How Can Costa Rica Qualify For World Cup
You can see more content about How Can Costa Rica Qualify For World Cup on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about How Can Costa Rica Qualify For World Cup
If you have any questions about How Can Costa Rica Qualify For World Cup, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article How Can Costa Rica Qualify For World Cup was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article How Can Costa Rica Qualify For World Cup helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles How Can Costa Rica Qualify For World Cup
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords How Can Costa Rica Qualify For World Cup
How Can Costa Rica Qualify For World Cup
way How Can Costa Rica Qualify For World Cup
tutorial How Can Costa Rica Qualify For World Cup
How Can Costa Rica Qualify For World Cup free
#Reasons #Top #World #Class #Cities #Visit