You are searching about Where Can I Buy The World Cup Album, today we will share with you article about Where Can I Buy The World Cup Album was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic Where Can I Buy The World Cup Album is useful to you.
How to Use iMovie
Steps to create your own homemade movie
Gather all of your visual material that you want to include in your movie:
- Videotape (Tip: when you’re on vacation get lots of clips of everyone dancing – it goes really well with the music later…)
- Photo (the higher resolution – the better)
- Awards/certificates/ribbons/photo trophies
- Theater tickets
- Traffic tickets for humor if you want (you can record your voice and explain your side of the story and insert it into iMovie along with your image)
- Receipts from specific places you have been
- Stories you or your children have written
Scan on any non-digitized material
- If you don’t own a scanner, they are pretty cheap (we just bought a scanner/printer/copier for $30 on sale at Wally World)
- Kinkos or a local copy store (yes, even WalMart) can scan items for you to save to a flash drive (500M or larger), CD, or download from the web
- Save to a special movie folder created for this particular project on your computer (make sure you have enough space to save AND work with it – iMovie will tell you how much you need if you short)
- Tip: 10 Gig stores about an hour of unedited video and audio
Edit all your still images/scans in iphoto and/or printshop
- Double-click the images you want in iphoto and use the editing tools to eliminate red-eye, enhance dark photos/images, create blurred edges, retouch parts of images, etc.
- In printshop you can create special edges, soft edges, collages from several photos, different backgrounds, decorative lines and borders, reduce red eyes, get rid of facial imperfections, reduce puffy eyes, get rid of scratches , etc.
Open iMovie on your Mac
- Tip: iMovie 6 is better than later versions in my opinion – they still have some features to work out and you need a big hard drive to make it work
- Connect your camcorder to your computer with a firewire (USB if you have to, but firewire has better quality)
- View your videos on your computer from your camcorder and import the clips you want
- Import all the other still images you’ve collected from your separate movie folder into iMovie’s media/photos section
- Drag and drop all the video clips and images you want into the timeline section in iMovie in the order you want
- Trim video clips to the selected parts you want in the timeline viewer by clicking on the clip and selecting the split video clip at the top of the playback (or Apple key and T) at the points you want to trim
Add Transitions, Ken Burns, Chapters and Titles if you want
- Click on the image/clip you want to add transitions or titles to and select the edit button, then transitions or titles and scroll through the different choices until you have what you want and press Add
- Click on the still image you want to add Ken Burns (motion or zoom in and out) while the media/photo panel is open and then click “show photo settings” – slide to where you want the speed and how close and far you want the start and finishing each image
- Continue your movie to the end
- Add at least one start and end title
- Tip: Keep transitions the same throughout the movie for consistency (cross distribution is best)
- Tip: make sure you have all the videos and images the way you want them forward adding music and sound!
- Add chapter markers by clicking on the clip/image you want the chapter marker to start and selecting markers/add chapter marker (you can also view them by selecting the chapter marker button)
- Look at your images and videos and decide which songs will fit
- Tip: Google for summer songs, holiday music, sports music, etc. for whatever kind of music you want (www.stillreminiscing.com also has a list of music ideas)
- Tip: iLife has some great background music choices to choose from (select media/audio/iLife sound effects and scroll until you find what you want)
- If you want to make your movie “move” to the music, you can see the sound waves in the sound clip and trim the images at the points where the beat changes – this takes time and patience though, so get a fresh cup of coffee ready!
- Tip: Make sure your video is under 20 minutes if you want to share it with others, any longer than that and people start to get bored and distracted.
Export to iDVD
- Click on Share/iDVD
- The film will be released on iDVD
- If you have any additional raw and unedited footage you’d like to include, you can click on media/movies and select the movie you want to add in a Bonus Features menu
- You can also add a slideshow to your menu that you create in iphoto as an album by selecting “%2B” in the lower left corner and dragging and dropping photos there
- iDVD has default music that plays with each theme, but you can change it to your own audio clip from any of your movies, audio clips, or iTunes music
Burn your DVD
- When you’re happy with your project, click File/Burn DVD…insert a blank DVD and voila! You have a movie all to yourself!
- Put it in a DVD case for storage when you’re done – you can even print on printable DVDs these days and get fancy cases to add class!
- Tip: This is huge-Instead of burning directly to a disc, select “save as disc image” and take the time (mine takes 3 hours to burn a 20 minute edited movie) to burn an image to your hard drive. That way, if there’s a hiccup in your burn, you don’t have to start over, and it also verifies every disc so you don’t have to watch it to see if it’s working.
Video about Where Can I Buy The World Cup Album
You can see more content about Where Can I Buy The World Cup Album on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about Where Can I Buy The World Cup Album
If you have any questions about Where Can I Buy The World Cup Album, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article Where Can I Buy The World Cup Album was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article Where Can I Buy The World Cup Album helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles Where Can I Buy The World Cup Album
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords Where Can I Buy The World Cup Album
Where Can I Buy The World Cup Album
way Where Can I Buy The World Cup Album
tutorial Where Can I Buy The World Cup Album
Where Can I Buy The World Cup Album free