You are searching about Where To Watch World Cup Draw In Usa, today we will share with you article about Where To Watch World Cup Draw In Usa was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic Where To Watch World Cup Draw In Usa is useful to you.
Recession Proof Products – Marketing Luxuries Vs Essentials – Read This For a Laugh Or Maybe Not?
Market saturation: There are 100’s and 1000’s of new vitamins, juices, lotions and potions all touting a miracle story and ground floor business opportunity. Do customers really believe the claims? Are they willing to part with their hard earned dollars and buy another “me too” product? Do your customers consider your product a luxury item? When finances are tight, what kind of products last? Are there everyday, basic products that people should buy regardless of what the economy is doing? Yes, but that’s still not enough to get someone’s attention. It should still be a better mousetrap so to speak. Don’t worry, I’m not talking about soap, laundry detergent and toothpaste! If you’re willing to read, you might get a few laughs, but the market potential will get your marketing wheels turning.
I have been in the direct sales and network marketing industry for many years. I have been extremely successful with marketing a very unique glyconutrient complex for over 15 years. Needless to say, I wasn’t looking for another business, but I was intrigued by this health technology that has been integrated into an everyday, basic product that millions of women around the world need to use at least once a month. Have you guessed what it is? That’s right, feminine sanitary napkins.
I had to laugh: A friend of mine called me and told me about a company that has successfully launched and sold millions of sanitary napkins over the past 11 months. My first response was to laugh. “You’ve got to be kidding, I said. It’s quite humiliating when my wife asks me to go to the grocery store and pick up some ‘stuff’ for her.” That’s what my wife and I call them, “things”. So I go out at night and grab a box of stuff along with $20 worth of other stuff I don’t need to hide her stuff in the cart!
Here’s the thing: I started thinking about these things and realized from a marketing perspective, it’s a big deal. I have five criteria that are important to me when evaluating a product or opportunity for the network marketing industry. They are as follows:
1. Is it emotional? My first emotional response was to laugh. But as a product category, try removing it and see the response. Despite the concerns about health issues related to feminine hygiene, it continues to be an extremely emotional issue. Women are worried about their health and are looking for solutions for themselves and their children.
2. Is it unique? If your only selling point is unique and proprietary, that’s not good enough. Cost is always a factor no matter how good it is. But if it’s unique, proprietary, and a necessary staple that’s similar in cost, that’s huge! This product is unique because the absorbency is amazing, not to mention a proprietary Ion strip that provides a solution to odor and germs. What a great idea not to mention life changing health results. The evidence is incredible.
3. Is it consumable? If it’s not consumable, you don’t have repeat sales and you’re out of business. Women have to buy this product, all over the world every month, whether they want to or not. No luxury here.
4. Is it sustainable? I doubt the sanitary napkin market will cease to exist any time soon. It’s a durable, traditional, staple product that will continue to be used long after we’re all gone.
5. Is it on time? It’s not like sanitary napkins are a timely product — sanitary napkins have been around for years. The question is this; From a marketing perspective, if the wipes are superior and the business is just starting in the United States, is it the right time? Is it timely that a product that addresses women’s emotional health issues is now available? Both are true. With over $200 million sold worldwide in other countries, it’s proof that the timing for the US, Canadian and Australian markets couldn’t be better.
The Me Too Blues: The Network Marketing industry is saturated with “me too” products and high selling pitches as “ground floor” opportunities. Only when a company can rise above the competition is the ground floor. In other words, you can’t have ten companies starting with the same product and call it “gout.”
When push comes to shove, when money is tight during a recession, consumers give up what they consider “luxury” products. There are more months than money, and in many cases nutritional supplements, skin care products, equipment and machinery that are not basic or absolutely necessary products take second place. I’d rather sell products that people absolutely have to buy every month, whether they want to or not. This creates a less resistant atmosphere for marketing a product or a business.
Not an attractive business: The business model and product are not flashy and complex. It’s simple and appealing to busy stay-at-home moms with heavy workloads, demanding kids, and household responsibilities. Ask a mom of three to go out and draw circles twice a week after she’s beaten up with everyday life! No way. With this product, I believe the average, busy mom or anyone can create a great network and residual income while working at home or hanging out at Play Land at the Mall!
Baby, Baby Boom: If you’re not convinced that marketing feminine hygiene products is your cup of tea, how about baby and adult diapers, a $20 billion market worldwide. These products will be released later this year both with proprietary ion technology. The combined diaper and sanitary napkin markets easily represent $50 billion by 2010 with one company controlling 70% of the market.
With all that said, I am no longer actively promoting these products and business. I’m working on a business startup that includes Talk Radio Network with access to 30 million monthly listeners and a recent Nutragenomic product. Some lucky early adopters and savvy marketers will love this.
Video about Where To Watch World Cup Draw In Usa
You can see more content about Where To Watch World Cup Draw In Usa on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about Where To Watch World Cup Draw In Usa
If you have any questions about Where To Watch World Cup Draw In Usa, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article Where To Watch World Cup Draw In Usa was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article Where To Watch World Cup Draw In Usa helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles Where To Watch World Cup Draw In Usa
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords Where To Watch World Cup Draw In Usa
Where To Watch World Cup Draw In Usa
way Where To Watch World Cup Draw In Usa
tutorial Where To Watch World Cup Draw In Usa
Where To Watch World Cup Draw In Usa free
#Recession #Proof #Products #Marketing #Luxuries #Essentials #Read #Laugh